- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- #Pinterest's most-pinned products of 2015 list is a bit disappointing bit.ly/1NNm7iP #top2015 1 day ago
- RT @keeward: We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with 2 – 4 years of experience to join our team in #Beirut. Apply here https://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @Antoine_Online: حتى نبقى بلد الثقافة #استقلال_لبنان #lebanonindependenceday #lebanon #lebaneseflag https://t.co/ymhpfnEpoZ 4 days ago
- Eat all you can on November 22 and lose 22 kilos! #creative22ads 5 days ago
- #Beirut you used to be much more creative https://t.co/ogfTiPXJtB 1 week ago
- Friday the 13th #BlackFriday 1 week ago
… and she can conquer the world!
I never liked this quote. But I think that I’m starting to develop a thing for shoes. I made 3 purchases last week that made me abnormally happy. Happy enough to blog about it.
I went yesterday to the opening night of Beirut Art Fair 2013 and I was quite impressed. The fair features some forty galleries from over 15 countries with stunning works of art. For a minute there, I felt I was in a fancy art exhibition in London. The crowd was amazing and the art works were heart-stopping.
The blog was on vacation for the last 2 months. No. I was on vacation. No. I need a good excuse for not writing for 2 months. Yes. No. I need a good excuse to get back to writing.
First published on The Cube.
440 000 exemplaires vendus, droits de traduction achetés par 27 pays, plusieurs récompenses, un film en préparation avec Marc Lavoine… j’avais de gros espoirs en tournant la première page de ce livre. Continue reading
In this newly released issue of Lebanon Traveler Magazine, you can read an article about Douma, inspired by one of Countless Little Things posts.
I just love viola’ illustrations by Nadine Feghaly and this is not the first time I mention it on the blog. I recently got my friend two art prints and I’m really happy with the quality and beauty of it. And I will be soon ordering some of these newly released pillow designs.
Aren’t these the cutest pillows?