- December 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- RT @Antoine_Online: First batch of paper, plastic & metal picked up from our offices by @LLRecycle ! #antoine_gogreen #recycling #greenleba… 5 months ago
- طفل في مستشفى "Bellevue" - المنصورية بحاجة ماسة وطارئة الى دم من فئة O+ للتبرع الاتصال على 03113499 5 months ago
- #Ludwig à l’honneur pour @albustanfest qui aura lieu cette année du 18 février au 22 mars 2020. Un prix unique est… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- YAS! @adonisband you’re my top artist for this year 🤩 #Anghami2019InMusic g.angha.me/gol98ow2dxw6 6 months ago
- RT @BeirutCityGuide: Give your old books a new lease on life. 6 months ago
- RT @Antoine_Online: Drop your new or used books (in good condition) at one of these branches: Achrafieh Sassine, Hamra, Hazmieh, Metro, Sin… 6 months ago
Category Archives: Personal
… and she can conquer the world! I never liked this quote. But I think that I’m starting to develop a thing for shoes. I made 3 purchases last week that made me abnormally happy. Happy enough to blog about it.
The blog was on vacation for the last 2 months. No. I was on vacation. No. I need a good excuse for not writing for 2 months. Yes. No. I need a good excuse to get back to writing. tadaaaa!!
In this newly released issue of Lebanon Traveler Magazine, you can read an article about Douma, inspired by one of Countless Little Things posts.
After Season 1, the Toom Extra team published its second book, gathering a new collection of blog posts and photos with the contribution of 30 lebanese bloggers / associations. They write about Lebanon, the world, funny thoughts, cultural events, weird situations, … Continue reading
After Season 1, Toom Extra team are releasing Toom Extra Season 2 on December 19th, 2012 in a book launching & signing ceremony at Radio Beirut – Mar Mkhayel. And…….
I have 10 days to make the most out of Dubai. I read the 101 things to try in Dubai article by Time Out Dubai and noted around 20 things. Any suggestions?
Thank you Lebanon Aggregator and Ragmag Magazine for having my blog featured in August 2012 issue! Check the full article here!
Summer in Lebanon is also the season of weddings! I had 2 weddings on the same day this week.
When I was 7 or 8, I always thought that 25 is way too old. I bet lots of you did as well. My birthday was always a massive celebration at home, we had a big house, my parents invited … Continue reading